Nᴇʀɪɴᴀ (nerina.avon) Second Life Fashion Blogger

# 101 Marine Adventure


I was a little confused I did not know it meant that the submarine octopus drawing

                                                 






and then I saw something I could not believe ...







It was a kraken ..... but I wanted that creature here ??

               
                                                                     
and there I saw what the kraken wanted, was the pirate treasure and now it was all mine


                                                      Hair ;*Dura-Boys&Girls*47
                                Skin and Shape ;*-*Purretes*-*Nathan (limited edition)
                                        Outfit : *-*Purretes*-*  Marine (Toddlee-rama)



THANK YOU Purreta Mint

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario