Nᴇʀɪɴᴀ (nerina.avon) Second Life Fashion Blogger

206




Hair : Rapunzel Hair
Costume : t.O. Tangled Princess Costume
Pascal : t.O. Tangled Chameleon


Hello ♪ Sul Sul  
The theme of the day was:
Come dressed as your favorite disney character
I could not choose, I have many favorite Disney princesses

One is Merida (Brave)
and another is Rapunzel (Tangled)

Looking at the marketplace Merida found, but did not know if he had included the hair and do not usually wear red

And then I saw this lovely creation, which also could buy your fellow chameleon Pascal
and to complete my desicion I found this hair that is not mesh, but has resize and could adapt well to my head :)
very happy and excited, I went to my dance class in


 group : Little Toes Dance Academy                      taxi:  Little Toes Dance Academy

 Dag Dag  xoxoxo 




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario